- When you browse our Websites, use our Services, contact us by e-mail, make a purchase through our Websites, create an account with us, or otherwise interact with Instaproofs, we may collect personal information about you. The following chart outlines the type of information that we collect, when we collect it, and how we might use it.
Image Gallery Visitors Action Data Potentially Collected Why It's Collected Gallery Visit Email Address, Page Visits, Image Views, Links Clicked Trend analysis, Marketing, Client communications, Abuse prevention, Site personalization Photo Added to Favorites Email Address, Photo Favorited Site personalization, Buyer-seller communications Photo Downloaded Email Address, IP Address, Photo Downloaded Site personalization, Buyer-seller communications, Abuse prevention Item Added to Cart Email Address Site personalization, Buyer-seller communications, Marketing Order Placed or Invoice Paid Contact Info, Shipping Address, IP Address, Payment Details, Items Purchased Payment processing, Order fulfillment, Buyer-seller communications, Fraud prevention, Marketing Contracts Viewed or Signed Email Address, IP Address, Signature Data Contract participant communications, Fraud prevention Contact Email Sent Contact Info Buyer-seller communications Instaproofs' Members (Photographers) Action Data Potentially Collected Why It's Collected Account Creation Contact Info, Business Name & Location, Business Website URL, Social Media Accounts, Preferences Client communications, Sending and receiving payments, Abuse prevention, Site personalization, Trend analysis, Marketing Logging into Your Account IP Address, Login Date Trend analysis, Abuse prevention Subscription Payments & Updates Payment Details, Updates Performed Payment processing, Account maintenance, Trend analysis Order Fulfillment Contact Info, Shipping Address, IP Address, Payment Details, Items Purchased Payment processing, Order fulfillment, Buyer-seller communications, Fraud prevention Sending Client Emails Recipient Email Address, Email Subject & Body, Date Emailed Email delivery, Trend analysis, Abuse prevention Emailing Instaproofs Support Contact Info Support response and follow-up communications 3rd Party API Connections 3rd Party IDs, 3rd Party Names & Details Payment processing, Order fulfillment, Image Processing, Trend analysis, Abuse prevention
- We process and store all of the information collected through our Websites and other Services on servers located within the USA.
- We do not sell your personal information. Your personal information is shared only as described below:
- • With our members (photographers) that have created the photo galleries that you choose to visit and/or purchase from;
- • As is necessary to allow our service providers or agents to provide services for us, such as payment processing, order delivery, and email delivery;
- • As is required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- • When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your health and safety or the health and safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request;
- • In connection with a sale of all or substantially all of our assets or the merger of Instaproofs into another entity or any consolidation, share exchange, combination, reorganization, or like transaction in which Instaproofs is not the survivor;
- • As you otherwise request or authorize; and
- • As otherwise permitted or required by law.
- • We may also share aggregated, non-personally-identifiable data with third party services for trend analysis purposes.
- We currently retain your personal information for as long as needed in order to provide the Services requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies. If you would like your information to be removed before it would generally automatically be removed, you may contact us at email@example.com and request for that to happen.
- We protect your personal information by using commercially reasonable technical and administrative security measures that reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration of your personal information. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and other access authorization controls. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you believe that your information is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us immediately.
- Under European law, all European citizens have the right to: request a copy of their personal data, have their personal data inaccuracies corrected, have their personal data erased. If you would like to take advantage of any of these options, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, Instaproofs Inc.) are called "first party cookies".
- Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called "third party cookies". Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognise your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
- We use first party and third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Sites to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" or "strictly necessary" cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the preferences of our users to enhance the experience on our Sites. Third parties serve cookies through our Sites for analytics purposes. This is described in more detail below.
- The specific types of first and third party cookies served through our Sites and the purposes they perform are described in the table below:
Types of cookies Who serves
How to refuse Essential website cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Sites and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Instaproofs
StripeBecause these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver our Sites, or to deliver specific functionality of our Sites to you, you cannot refuse them.You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, but doing so will disrupt or limit your viewing experience.Preference cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Sites but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
You can block or delete these cookies by changing your browser settings.Analytics and marketing cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Sites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are.
You can block or delete these cookies by changing your browser settings. Alternatively,Google offers an opt-out mechanism for the web available here.
- You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies.
Start your free trial today.
Try Instaproofs for 14 days for FREE. No pressure.