Terms for using our sites
Access and Use
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- Any use or attempted use of the System (i) for any unlawful, unauthorized, fraudulent or malicious purpose; (ii) that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or the network(s) connected to any server; (iii) that could interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the System; (iv) to gain unauthorized access to any other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server or systems through hacking, password mining or any other means; (v) to access systems, data or information not intended by Instaproofs to be made accessible to a user; (vi) to attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us; or (vii) for any use other than the purpose for which it was intended, is prohibited.
- In addition, in connection with your use of the System, you agree you will not:
- (a) Upload or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content that is unlawful, immoral, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable, or that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity;
- (b) Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any Instaproofs representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- (c) Upload or transmit any material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- (d) Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another;
- (e) Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
- (f) Use any of the System’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text);
- (g) Upload or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise;
- (h) Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- (i) Upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- (j) Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- (k) Probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of, the System or any related networks or systems;
- (l) Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any products or services if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
- (m) Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses; or
- (n) Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated or manual means to access the System, or copy any Content or information on the System.
- Any data, information, images, videos, communications, or material of any type or nature that you submit to the System by e-mail, posting, messaging, uploading, downloading, or otherwise (collectively, a “Submission”) is done at your own risk and without any expectation of privacy. Instaproofs does not own any Submissions provided via the System, however, by providing/submitting such Submissions you are granting Instaproofs a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, fully paid up and royalty-free right to copy, display, publish, distribute, process, analyze and use, for the purpose of providing our Services to you and your clients, all such Submissions (and any content or materials contained therein). All Submissions provided/submitted by you is done at your own risk and you hereby represent and warrant that you have the full legal right to so use such Submissions and that they, and any content or material contained therein, are not confidential or proprietary to any third party, nor are you using it in violation of any law or contractual restriction.
- Although Instaproofs goes to great lengths to ensure the safety and security of its System, by using our Service you acknowledge that no system is 100% secure and that in the event of the loss of data or a break-in or the mis-use of your images and/or other data or Submissions, Instaproofs will not be held responsible or accountable for damages.
- Instaproofs is not an online backup service provider and we do not provide backup services. It is solely your responsibility to keep copies of, and backup copies of, your images and other content outside of the Instaproofs system.
Accounts, Passwords, and Security
- Certain features or services offered on or through the Websites may require you to open an account (including establishing a login ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your login ID and password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account or login ID. You agree to notify Instaproofs immediately upon learning of any unauthorized use of your account, login ID, or password or any other breach of security. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by Instaproofs or any other user of or visitor to the Websites due to another person using your account, login ID, or password.
- You may not use any other user’s account, login ID, or password at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that account, login ID, or password. Instaproofs cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations. If you are under 18, you may use the System only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Instaproofs respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. We have expended substantial time, effort and funds to create the System and to collect and provide the features, materials, opportunities, and services that are available on or through the System. You understand and agree that Instaproofs owns, or (where required, appropriate, or applicable) has been licensed by third parties to use, all right, title, and interest in and to the System and the features, materials, opportunities, and services made available on or through the System, and all information, text, data, computer code, music, artwork, databases, graphics, images, sound recordings, audio and visual clips, logos, software, and other materials contained therein, and the compilation, collection, design, selection, and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Content”) as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and arrangement of such Content. You acknowledge that the Content constitutes valuable proprietary information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other proprietary rights, laws, and treaties of the United States and other countries, and that you acquire no ownership interest by accessing and using the System and the Content. Such intellectual property and proprietary rights may include, but are not limited to, various patents, copyrights, trademarks and service marks, registered trademarks and service marks, trade dress protection, and trade secrets, and all such rights are and shall remain the property of Instaproofs or its licensors and content-providers. For the avoidance of doubt, “Content” does not include any Third Party Materials (as defined below) or any features, opportunities, or services made available through the Linked Websites.
- The posting of information or other materials or Content on the System by Instaproofs does not constitute a waiver of any proprietary right in such information, materials, or Content (such as, but not limited to, copyright, patent, trademark, or other intellectual property rights) and does not transfer any rights to a user of the System or to any other third party, except as expressly provided herein.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Takedown Notifications
- If you believe that your work has been copied, posted, stored, or otherwise transmitted using the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information pursuant to the DMCA to the designated agent listed below:
- (a) a clear and complete description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- (b) a clear and complete description of the material on the System that you claim to be infirming and a sufficient description of where the material can be located to enable Instaproofs to find and remove it;
- (c) sufficient information to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address;
- (d) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- (e) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate an that you are the owner, or an agent authorized to act of behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- (f) an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed.
- The designated agent for claims for copyright infringement may be reached at: contact@Instaproofs.com.
Purchases from the Photography Marketplace
- Instaproofs provides an online photography marketplace as a part of our Services. Instaproofs does not manufacture, physically store or inspect any items sold through the photography marketplace. Instaproofs is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, products, services, and offerings made available through the photography marketplace. Instaproofs also makes no representations or warranties with respect to the content, products, services or offerings available through the photography marketplace. Furthermore, Instaproofs does not assume any responsibility or liability for the products, services, or content offered or sold through the photography marketplace.
- Any claims related to an item purchased through the photography marketplace must be brought directly against the seller of the item. In consideration for your use of the Services and the System, you hereby release and discharge Instaproofs and its employees, officers and agents, from any and all claims, demands, and damages, whether actual or consequential (collectively, “Losses”), related to the items sold by a third party through our Services, including but not limited to, Losses related to or arising from misrepresentations by third party sellers, defective items or unfulfilled orders.
Tax On Purchases Through the Photography Marketplace
- The third parties selling content, products, services, and offerings through our photography marketplace are solely responsible for determining any and all taxes and duties, including without limitation, sales, use, transfer, value added, withholding, income, and other taxes and/or duties assessed, incurred, or required to be collected, paid, or withheld for any reason in connection with the sale or purchase of any products or services through the photography marketplace ("Taxes"). Any action, inaction, or omission by the seller or any of the seller's affiliates, or any of their respective employees, agents, contractors, or representatives will be solely the responsibility of the seller. In other words, the seller and their respective employees, agents, contractors, or representatives are solely responsible for collecting, withholding, reporting, and remitting correct Taxes to the appropriate taxing authorities, and Instaproofs is not responsible for calculating, collecting, reporting, or remitting any Taxes to any taxing authority arising from any transaction through the photography marketplace.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Instaproofs does not promise, covenant, represent, warrant, or guarantee that you or any other user of the System will obtain any particular or tangible result or goal through the use of the System, or obtain any other product or service in connection with use of the System.
- The information, software, content, services, functionality, and materials provided on and through the System or via the Services, is provided “as is” and “as available”, without warranties or guaranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any warranties implied by a course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade.
- You acknowledge that your use of the service, the content, and the products is at your own risk. You specifically acknowledge that the Submission of any data or images to Instaproofs, and the upload or download of any data or images through the Service, is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any loss of or damage to such data or images. You are solely responsible for creating and maintaining backups of all data and images that you upload to the Service.
- Instaproofs and our third party suppliers and/or licensors do not represent, warrant or covenant that the System, content or any materials, products, or Services available on or through the System are or will be accurate, current, complete, free of technical and typographical errors, secure, reliable, or appropriate for any particular use to which you or any third party may choose to put them, that they are or will be available on an uninterrupted and error-free basis, that defects will be corrected, or that the System and the content, materials, products, and services available on or through the System and through Instaproofs are free of viruses or other disabling devices or harmful components. Instaproofs periodically amends, changes, adds, deletes, updates, or alters the System and the Services without notice. Further, Instaproofs assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the System or the Services. Instaproofs specifically disclaims any duty to update the content, or any other information on the System.
Limitation of Liability
- Descriptions of or references to products, services, or publications on the System do not imply endorsement of that product, service, or publication. Instaproofs makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter included herein or the products listed herein. Instaproofs specifically disclaims all warranties, expressed, implied, or otherwise.
- Instaproofs reserves the right to do any of the following at any time without notice: (i) modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to the System, or any portion of the System, for any reason; (ii) modify or change the System, or any portion of the System, and any applicable policies or terms; and (iii) interrupt the operation of the System, or any portion of the System, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, perform error correction, or make other changes.
- The System could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Instaproofs shall have no liability in connection with any such inaccuracies or errors, nor shall Instaproofs have any obligation to identify and/or correct any such inaccuracies or errors.
- All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses, malware, disabling or malicious code contained within the electronic files or on the System is disclaimed.
Links to Other Websites
- For your convenience, certain hyperlinks may be provided on the System that link to other websites which are not under the control of Instaproofs (the “Linked Websites”). Instaproofs does not endorse or sponsor any Linked Websites and is not responsible for the availability, accuracy, content, or any other aspect of the Linked Websites. Instaproofs disclaims all liability for such websites, for all access to and use thereof, and for use of the links to such websites. We also disclaim all liability, and make no representations or warranties, with respect to any products or services made available, sold, or provided to you by any third party. Your use of other websites and any purchases of products or services from such other websites are subject to the terms and conditions of such other websites. You agree that you will bring no suit or claim against Instaproofs arising from or based upon any such use of other websites (including the Linked Websites). Hyperlinks to such Linked Websites on the System do not imply that: (a) Instaproofs is affiliated or associated with any Linked Website; (b) Instaproofs is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed in connection with or accessible through such links; or (c) any Linked Site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol of Instaproofs.
Links to the Websites
- Neither you nor any other website may link to the Websites without the permission of Instaproofs. In any event, without our express, prior, written permission, it is expressly prohibited to: (a) “deep link” to any page of the Websites other than the home page of the Websites; (b) “frame” the Websites or any Content or otherwise cause the Websites or any Content to appear in a window with any other material that does not constitute Content; (c) cause the hyperlink to the Websites, or the Websites or any Content, to be displayed in any way that is disparaging to Instaproofs or any entity that is affiliated or associated with Instaproofs; or (d) otherwise imply or state that any type of relationship or special arrangements exist with Instaproofs and any other entity. You agree that you will promptly remove any hyperlink to the Websites upon the written request of Instaproofs. In no event will you use any logo or trademark of Instaproofs as a hyperlink “button”, or in any other manner, without Instaproofs’ express written consent.
Disclaimer of Third Party Information
- To the extent that any information, material, or functionality on the System is provided by third party content providers (“Third Party Materials”), Instaproofs has no editorial control or responsibility over such Third Party Materials. Therefore, any opinions, statements, products, services or other Third Party Materials are those of the applicable third party suppliers. Instaproofs does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, statement or other information provided by any third party (including any Submissions), or represent or warrant that your use of any Third Party Materials will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Instaproofs.
Start your free trial today.
Try Instaproofs for 15 days for FREE. No pressure.